Terms & Conditions
King’s Wharf Website Terms and Conditions
Fares Real Estate Inc reserves the right to change information on this website without notice to the reader. Information on this website will be updated as the King’s Wharf project evolves.
King’s Wharf Loyalty Program
King’s Wharf values the individuals who have chosen to live in its community. As the development of King’s Wharf unfolds and progresses and as life and circumstances change for some, we understand the potential desire to purchase a different unit. To make this decision easier, we have opted to implement a Loyalty Program.
Loyalty Program Terms and Conditions
- From time to time, King’s Wharf may offer owners and/or tenants a Loyalty Program Certificate.
- The terms and conditions of each Program may differ. The specific terms and conditions will be attached to the Loyalty Program Certificate.
- The Loyalty Program Certificate is not transferrable.
- There is a defined time period within which the Certificate must be used. The time period commences on the date specified on the Certificate and ends within the time period stated.
- A Certificate will be considered valid and within the time period if a signed Agreement of Purchase and Sale has been delivered to King’s Wharf prior to the expiration of the Certificate.
- No rebates or refunds outlined in the Loyalty Program will be issued until the conditions stipulated in an Agreement of Purchase and Sale have been met and in any event, not before the Closing date.
- Any rebates or refunds offered in a Loyalty Program Certificate will be applied to the pre-HST purchase price.
- Unused Certificates may not be extended, returned for credit to the holders’ accounts, or exchanged for cash.
- A Certificate may not be used in conjunction of with any other incentive (for example the reduction or waiver of condo fees for a specified time).